Sunday, 11 December 2011

The Master

Here are some beautiful costume shots from the upcoming Paul Anderson film The Master set in the 50s.


  1. They do indeed, I had forgotten about the film but it has definitely got me excited to see it!

  2. Ohh, I can't wait to see it - the fashion is beautiful! <3

    Lost in the Haze

  3. Costume flick!! OOOOO!
    I'm also gagging to see "My week with Marilyn" and the Duschess of Windsor one for some good costume drooling...X

  4. Jo: I know me too and it has Joaquin Phoenix in which is always a plus for me!

    Q: It does and these are just shots of the extras in costume!

    Helga: Swoon time, I watched My week with Marilyn on Monday, must say I was very impressed with Michelle William's performance she had some of Marilyn's mannerisms down to a T.X

  5. Thanks for sharing these! Hadn't heard of this one. :)
    -Andi x