Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Du riescht so gut

That's right I am going to see Rammstein, my lovely fella got me sold out tickets to see them this Thursday, I am very excited, I have seen them many times before and am always in awe of their theatrical , spell bounding performances. Not every ones' cup of tea I know, but they have definitely carved my style, they awakened my Snow White addiction as a teenager (went to festivals and gigs dressed as snow white). They are story tellers, really think they need to make a film. Any who I really wanted to make a red dress as seen below, but do not have time, so think I will be donning one of my dirndl's with fresh flowers in my hair. See you in the mosh pit harhar 
















This is how I envision my funeral, surrounded by six burly men.






All screen caps by moi

12 comments:

  1. O,frigging EEEK!
    I love Rammstein,especially for driving on the open road!
    They make some brillant videos,o YES! And they ain't half bad to look at!
    Jealous!XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh yes I play them so loud in my car it vibrates!! xxx

      Delete
  2. You are a MAGIC genious, and I am soooooooooooooo glad to have found you, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic and a genius? you are too kind! hah xxx

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a Rammstein video, but I am familiar with them since I studied German in high school and college (not that I can really speak it!). You'd make a perfect Snow White!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to learn German but I am too lazy! why thank you xxx

      Delete
  4. OMG Rammstein!!! How amazing is that!!! I haven't listen to them in ages! was big fan too it's good the you reminded me of them, tonight I'm going to listen to them while doing some work :) enjoy the concert.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I rekindled your interest in them hah, thank you I am sure I will! xx

      Delete
  5. I envy you! :D Rammstein concerts are sooo quickly sold out (and expensive...), lucky you! I LOVE Rammstein, but mainly their older work, I'm not so keen on their last two albums :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah they sold out straight away, well standing did, I refuse to sit at gigs! Yeah older stuff is more my bag too xxx

      Delete