Monday 11 June 2012

Elegantly Waisted


I cannot wear anything that is not going to keep my kidneys warm when it comes to trousers, which is also a bonus when you a purchase a crop top and don't want to flash at work. This 1950s blouse was £5 from The Vintage Village in Stockport, I will be showing you more of my finds as I get tons, some of it slightly practical which is not always what I aim for. The gold necklace was only £4 from an antique shop in Ironbridge, I do struggle to unfasten it though, so it has been teamed with my stripey men's pyjamas, oh yeah elegant. 




I am in need of watching W.E. has anyone seen it yet? I am totally channelling her hair wise. 









P.S. Don't you hate it when you miss out on a fricking 1930s crepe dress because your broadband is crap? Well I do. 

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, you look so elegant!! Very Wallis indeed, and I adore your chignon-y 'do there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely! I did the hair do on accident I can never recreate hah x

      Delete
  2. The sepia colour of the pictures makes it so real.

    Nora

    http://notenora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love that first photo so much. I haven't seen W.E. yet but it is certainly on my 'to watch' list :)
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw shucks thank you, I have added it to the top of my list ;) xx

      Delete
  4. You remind me of COCo Chanel in this photos, wonderful style.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's an amazing compliment ;) xxxx

      Delete
  5. you look so very chic. I just adore the way you styled your hair! I havent seen W.E. yet but it is up next in my que

    Stop by & enter my Shabby Apple $50.00 Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great hair/outfit and what an awesome wallpaper you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, you look so glamourous and super chic in that first pic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an outfit! You are totally channeling Wallis in these piccys, and I'll say it again, I just love your house! The wallpaper, that mirror it's all so flipping FABULOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent seen W.E yet either! You do look SO wallis here, your hair looks amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pants. ... looking for a pair like that for some time ...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete