Monday 25 June 2012

You're dearer to me than all the bats in all the caves in the world


Hello Petals, did you have a nice weekend? Why do they fly by? I do think it should be a five day weekend and two days in work, who do I write to about this? Any who, this my devil child/children of the corn look. I made the pinafore a few weeks ago it is rather wonky, but matches my teeth. The shoes are from golden ponies I have been waiting on them since February, I do not think my feet translate well in Mexican sizes as this is my second pair and they still pinch, but they are so cute. I bought the headband on Saturday from Topshop, as I am addicted to the accessories. The teddy bear is my mums she has had it for over 6 decades, he is adorable no? I am regressing back to childhood as being an adult is too much responsibility, like driving past the petrol station when my tank is on empty because I cannot be bothered. I am waffling, have a magical week. 









18 comments:

  1. you did a rad job! I've been obsessively searching for a pinafore dress for days. I might have to break down and try to sew something instead. you've certainly inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am so impatient when it comes to sewing if I took my time I would be alright hah. This was following (hah not really) 1980s pattern, so you best get making one! x

      Delete
  2. Totally in the same state of mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so enchanting!! Great job on the pinafore, and it matches the pretty rose crown very well.
    I have been eyeing that Golden Ponies etsy store for ages now, might just break down and buy some soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, had a bit of trouble doing the button holes by hand they need sorting out! Yeah you must she has a rainbow of colours! x

      Delete
  4. This is FABULOUS.

    I hate being a grownup too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you, here's to being big kids! x

      Delete
  5. you look darling in this get up. PS if you find out who to write letter to about shortening the work week, let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hah I think it could be the tooth fairy or maybe santa?! x

      Delete
  6. Always such an inspiration, my dear hanna.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit. I love the interior of this room! That wallpaper is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, cannot take the credit for it tis my mums doing! x

      Delete