Thursday, 13 June 2013

If I were a bird keeper

So if I were a bird keeper I would most definitely live in this beautiful Swiss style chalet in St James park. I did stare longingly at the gardener working, but I don't think he got the message I wanted to move in. These snaps are from when me and Ben were wandering on our first night in London, there is still so much I haven't seen in London, but I loved walking around the park and looking at the pretty birds, whilst we devoured honey buns from China town. The dress and boots are both my sister's (little sister syndrome?). I bought her the dress from eBay for her birthday and borrowed it about 6 months ago, she's only just go it back! It was quenching my desire for a beautiful white Edwardian day dress, alas I still do not have one! However, the rest of it is all mine, the jacket is a new favourite, it reminds me of Lust Caution. 










One of the massive houses facing St James park had the most beautiful sculptures on the fa├žade, and how beautiful is the doorway?



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit and beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say - that dress looks great on you! Do you have to give it back :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love St. James park! Your outfit is stunning, too!
    Found you at Creative Marmalade, will check out yours regularly now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to this place! And your dress is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress does look amazing, I can see why you like it so much. The cottage is gorgeous too, I love the overall look of it with the beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, that is so whimsically, exquisitely lovely! I'm not a bird keeper either, but I'd happily become one if I could live (or even just take a vacation) in this amazing house.

    Speaking of amazing - love your wonderful dress and the classic brown lace up boots you partnered it with.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cottage! It was probably my favourite thing I saw in London when I visited a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete