Thursday 27 October 2011

On The Ninth Day Of Halloween My True Love Gave To Me:


Nine Dancing Skeletons




Dracula's Daughter (1936)
I watched this last night and really enjoyed it, Gloria Holden is gorgeous in the role, and it is the right balance of camp and suspense (for that era). The Countess Zalaeska's clothes are divine, long sweeping dresses and capes, I would love to wear these kind of clothes this winter. 









Rose McGowan
It seems you have grown out your gothic pin up phase, please bring it back. 





Dream Troubled Gothic Boyfriend
Smeared lipstick, bird nest hair, the most beautiful lyricist.

Robert Smith
I had the immense pleasure of watching The Cure about seven years ago, it was one of my favourite gigs ever, the audience was so eclectic.




The accessory

This skull ring is beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment