Wednesday 14 March 2012

Feeling Blousey


How the devil are you my lovelies? This week I have mostly been dressing like a man, I mean I have been shaving - kind of, just wearing trousers a lot as all my tights are wrecked, and I cannot wear crotchless holey tights in public really (coz they're old not kinky ones) So yeah I want to look like Carmen when I am older, or preferably now, she is such a classic beauty, and she shows us that beauty should not be defined by age. And I do have a soft spot for Daphne she dresses like a beautiful nutter who has access to couture and Serge, Serge was such an elegant dresser no? And this post is to also thank the beautiful Tallulah who has the kind of clothes and hats that I would do embarrassing things for. She kindly sent me a copy of Frankie magazine, it is awesome. 












Spot my mums knickers aha - sorry mum! 












16 comments:

  1. YAY! I am glad you are enjoying it. That shirt is HOT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, can never have too many I do feel xx

      Delete
  3. What great style Icons! I just love your blouse its so wonderfully filly and that brooch is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree, can never have too many frilly clothes I do feel. The brooch was such a bargain on eBay! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous blouse and insect brooche.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, too pretty!!! I've recently realized I have a dearth of versatile blouses, this reminds me that I must stock up!
    Adoring your wallpaper too. You have such a fantastic house, I think I like looking at your backgrounds almost as much as your outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must stock up soon, sure you will find some amazing treasures. I knew it would be appreciated I was trying to avoid taking a picture of the toilet aha, classy xx

      Delete
  6. the ruffle detail on your blouse is gorgeous.

    Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am very much partial to ruffles! xx

      Delete
  7. I love your blouse! But mostly I love that you pointed out your mum's knickers were in the photo. Hahaha.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blouse! Love Carmen and Daphne, too.

    ReplyDelete