Friday 24 August 2012

Your slip is showing!

Boo thank flip its Friday! Three day weekend for us in the UK! What are your plans? I am going to Bolton Food and Drink Festival, so I am going to over eat, that's a good plan right? 

This was my outfit for work today its a 1990s dress wanting to be 1940s with my vintage jacket and faux fur and my bestest favourite shoes in the world, if you ever see a pair like it please let me know as I need replacements! As when these ones go I am going to refuse to wear shoes. 












13 comments:

  1. I love your style so much! Wish i had your wardrobe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you, get yourself to charity shops and eBay that's where the majority of my clothes are from! xxx

      Delete
    2. Looking mighty seductive,darling!Loving that frock and jacket!
      I suspect it shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement pair of shoes.I get obsessive over shoes I like and try and get a second pair just in case.....
      Hope you have a wild time at this food and booze fest,I'm looking forward to a few of those over Summer...when it gets here!
      XXX

      Delete
  2. that last pic is a stunner! very oooh la la :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh cheeky! I love it. Such a pretty outfit and your shoes are gorgeous, I will keep my eyes peeled for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah shucks thanks petal, please do keep em peeled! xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a clasic look I love it! Only you can pull this off so well :) Enjoy the food festival! I love food festivals because I love food!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am about to tuck into a pistachio meringue that I got the same size as my head, always a good idea ;) xx

      Delete