Thursday 15 November 2012

Look at what I bought not a second thought oh Romeo

Wait there is a second thought, where the frick am I going to store this beauty? We don't actually have a house yet, I didn't bid on it the boyfriend did, my frivolous eBaying ways are rubbing off on him. It was a bargain, you could not get this at DFS for sure. Now trying to find cheap storage, or considering getting rid of my bed and just sleeping on it... I am so practical.


I imagine that Mozart composed symphonies on this sofa, people will not be able to sit in his spot.





13 comments:

  1. OH! It's divoon!
    Well done, boyfriend!!!!
    I think it was meant to be!
    I love it; it's total glamour and I demand loads of pix of you lounging seductively on it.......XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a good'un. I did find it first though hah.
      Oh I will do that once we have a house to put it in ahah xxx

      Delete
  2. Who needs a bed with that beauty?! Heck I'd almost do away with a house if I had that thing, blanket forts make great roofs right? Amazing find!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! aha that is such a great idea, I love making dens! xx

      Delete
  3. WONDERFUL,a hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW! Tres jeals of this one and go your man with his Ebay skills. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did the sourcing, he did the buying, we are a perfect pair hah xxx

      Delete