Monday 14 April 2014

Holiday Style




This summer me and my family are going to Croatia, I think it was about seven years ago that I last went on a holiday that involved beaches and lots of sunshine. So all I keep daydreaming about now is playsuits, two pieces, straws hats and adorable swim wear. Luckily I have a lot of impratical summer dresses so shan't need much. However, I have treated myself to a yellow gingham 1950s swimming costume, you will die when you see how cute it is!
In the meantime let us drool over these lovelies, all from my pinterest 











P.S. If you have been to Croatia please give me some tips if you have any!

3 comments:

  1. They knew how to dress for a holiday back then - none of this nipping to Primark the day before! I really fancy Croatia, I've heard great things about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, gawd, I can't WAIT to see your swimsuit!
    What a wonderful holiday plan, Croatia gets nothing but rave reports!!
    I demand a great many pix of your holiday fabulousness!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What utterly fantastic photographs, I love them all! I've never been to Croatia but have friends and family who have and just adored it. Have a wonderful time! P x

    ReplyDelete