Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tag!

The beautiful and inspirational Kelly Marie has tagged me, to answer some questions. So here it goes my petals!

Do you think you're hot?

Well in a word no, not hot, but I do like the way I look (not always) I have definitely grown into my skin now, I was very self conscious growing up. Being tall freckly, with big goofy, gappy teeth is not good. But I appreciate who I am now and am just glad I am healthy. Plus my boyfriend loves me so I must be alright.

Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment

I am currently using my lovely sister's laptop, mine sadly passed away some months ago so all my inspiring images are on there, but I have been sneaking some onto her memory. This image of Ava has been my desktop background for a long time, I normally change them every week, but this picture is just so gorgeous it just keeps on making me happy.



When was the last time you ate chicken?

I flipping love chicken, up until seven years ago that's all I ate now my palette has matured some what so I do have the occasional red meat too.  

What songs have you listened to lately?

I am very fickle when it comes to music one moment I want metal next I want pop, I am eclectic (or erratic).



Do you have any nick names?

Hannah Spanner, Hannah Banana, Spam, Han, Sausage breath

Here's 8 other blogger's I have tagged! 









The above ladies inspire me, and always leave sweet comments! 




2 comments:

  1. To one freckly gappy toothed child to the other you are a very beautiful lady! :) Hope you had a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete