Wednesday 14 September 2011

Troll Hunter (2010)







Hans a member of the Troll Security Service 


I watched Troll Hunter at the weekend and I completely loved it, it is the kind of film you need to leave your grip on reality at the door and considering I lost my grip with reality quite some time ago it suited me just fine.  It is a Norwegian film directed by André Øvredal, it follows three students as they film Hans, a lonesome troll hunter who goes through the countryside slaying trolls.  I became completely wrapped up in it and the humour , especially right at the end is just perfect.  I particularly enjoyed Hans's character (I have a thing for tall men with beards) and Thomas the lead was adorable.  Watch it! 



Images found here

4 comments:

  1. I watched this a few weeks ago, really really loved it! I've been trying to get my mates to watch it since xx

    http://cateycate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brilliant, I was quite sceptical about at first but within the first ten minutes I loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete