Wednesday 26 October 2011

On The Eighth Day Of Halloween My True Love Gave To Me:

Eight Cackling Witches





Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
This is my all time favourite vampire film, ever since my eldest sister made me watch it when I was about eight, it petrified me, but I completely fell in love with Sadie Frost's character Lucy in it, and Elisabeta, played by Winona (my middle name is Elizabeth and I have often toyed changing it to Elisabeta hah) the scene where Lucy walks down the stairs carrying the baby is scarred in my mind. If you ignore Keanu it is wonderful.  The costumes are just gorgeous too.


















Winona Ryder

I do adore her, but wish she would get cast in better films these days mind.




The Dream Troubled Gothic Boyfriend
A caring father who always gets into trouble, has bolts in his neck, but a heart of gold.

Herman Munster
Fred Gwynne I salute you.




The accessory

Lace bat ears, yes please.


Images via google

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Yes, ignore Keanu and it's all good! So true...

    Winona Ryder - Favourite film of hers has to be Heathers. Love it. Not least because it got me on to croquet, which is just the best game ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Glad you like!

    Miss Marie: He is beautiful but not so effective as an actor. Oh Heathers is fantastic, can't say I have ever played croquet mind you.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This Dracula is one of the most perfectly styled films ever. I think the only award it won was for the costumes (and maybe set design?) but I think it's fab all 'round. I mean the casting alone is genius! Who would ever have thought Keanu Reeves kind of works in this role? And Gary Oldman & Winona and everyone, really.
    -Andi x
    PS Apologies for the deluge of comments from yours truly. ;)

    ReplyDelete