Thursday 13 June 2013

If I were a bird keeper

So if I were a bird keeper I would most definitely live in this beautiful Swiss style chalet in St James park. I did stare longingly at the gardener working, but I don't think he got the message I wanted to move in. These snaps are from when me and Ben were wandering on our first night in London, there is still so much I haven't seen in London, but I loved walking around the park and looking at the pretty birds, whilst we devoured honey buns from China town. The dress and boots are both my sister's (little sister syndrome?). I bought her the dress from eBay for her birthday and borrowed it about 6 months ago, she's only just go it back! It was quenching my desire for a beautiful white Edwardian day dress, alas I still do not have one! However, the rest of it is all mine, the jacket is a new favourite, it reminds me of Lust Caution. 










One of the massive houses facing St James park had the most beautiful sculptures on the façade, and how beautiful is the doorway?



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit and beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say - that dress looks great on you! Do you have to give it back :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love St. James park! Your outfit is stunning, too!
    Found you at Creative Marmalade, will check out yours regularly now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to this place! And your dress is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress does look amazing, I can see why you like it so much. The cottage is gorgeous too, I love the overall look of it with the beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, that is so whimsically, exquisitely lovely! I'm not a bird keeper either, but I'd happily become one if I could live (or even just take a vacation) in this amazing house.

    Speaking of amazing - love your wonderful dress and the classic brown lace up boots you partnered it with.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cottage! It was probably my favourite thing I saw in London when I visited a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete