Tuesday 12 November 2013

This ol' thing?


 Hello there lovelies, how the devil are you? Hope November is treating you well. Had to share my ensemble from yesterday me and Ben had the day off so we did mostly bugger all, which was lovely. The polka dot dress is new from the Vintage Village an absolute bargain at £5 from my favourite seller Greta Garbo Antiques. I also got the old jar above and some beautiful vintage St Michael dresses for Lola to grow into. 

Hope you appreciate the floorboards they are way orange-r than I wanted, but better than the poo carpet that was down, just need to get rid of the contemporary fireplace now!












 I cannot dress myself clearly...
Have a wonderful week

12 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did - you have wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the floor colour! Lovely, lovely dress. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style always knocks my socks and sending me running to add at least one new item to my wardrobe wish list, honey, and today's outfit is no exception (leopard mini beret for the win! :)). Very pretty, sweet, wonderful ensemble - it reminds me as well to partner my pink cardi with polka dots more often.

    Tons of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, the floorboards look a treat! And so do you, right down to that sweet little hat!
    Gah, buttons schmuttons! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will use the term from Jessica of "knocks my socks" because you do.
    Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, dear Hannah.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floorboards+the wallcolour+the dress+the little hat = a dream! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful as always, love that hat and your home is such perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classically, chic, lovely dress. What an amazing score! ... And the floorboards don't look too orange-y to me but if you're not happy with them, I'm sure you could treat them somehow? But I'm sure you've had enough DIY-ing for the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! Love the hat

    ReplyDelete